They are adorable. I have 3 boys as well! My favorite is the last one of your son running on the beach. Completely frame worthy.
I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.
4 comments:
What gorgeous photos! I love the action shots!
They are great, she had really good material to work with, you all look amazing.
These pics are the best! I can't wait to get my kids to the beach. One more month!!!
They are adorable. I have 3 boys as well! My favorite is the last one of your son running on the beach. Completely frame worthy.
I wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.
Hope to see you there!!
Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com
Post a Comment