Saturday, May 2, 2009

Look Who's on Two Wheels!

The weather is nice enough now to ride outside. Mike took the training wheels off Luke's bike. Luke was nervous and insisted on wearing not just a helmet, but elbow and knee pads too. After two passes by the house with Mike jogging after him, he was good to go and just took off. He never fell once. He's a natural. And he is all about speed, you should see him go down the driveway or the hill around the corner. A road rash crash is eminent.

I missed photo's of the first time for fear if I ran in for my camera, I'd miss it. But here is a little clip of the boys off to ride to a friend's house. Remember the training wheels haven't been off a week. Aaron loves the tag-a-long, he feels really big. Mike doesn't mind him back there--he's tons lighter than Luke and not nearly as wild. ( =



And look who's learning a trike!

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Your boys are all growing up!! I'm sure it makes it more fun for Mike too that Luke goes fast. They can go on real bike rides! Owen looks so grown up on that trike.

Amanda said...

Yay! Congrats to Luke.

Now to get our boys going!

Amy Rex said...

oh my goodness. That picture of Owen is PRICELESS!!! I just wanna snuggle with him and kiss those cute cheeks! Love you guys!

P.S. Have a happy Mother's Day! :)

jim said...

Way to go Luke, nicely done little man...Gabriel is on a bike but the wheels are not coming off just yet and Jasmine is on a trike as well...they DO just grow up too fast don't they Jessica?? ;)