It took me a while, but I finally came to the conclusion that I need shorter hair. I've had long hair all my life and I like long hair, but unfortunately my biology and lifestyle just don't support it. My fine, thin, whimpy, weak hair is no match for chlorine and I do not have the time (or energy) to try and keep my long hair healthy and looking nice. I considered giving up swimming, but I love it too much and my overall health would suffer. Not good.
So here's the before and after. I really like it and I think I will have short hair for a very long time.
My hair generally looks better than this, but who does their hair before they do to the salon?
11 comments:
Let me be the first to comment that your hair looks so cute! I love it. If you going to be like my Mom and have that haircut ill you are in your 60's would understand why.
Love it! But I am known to be a short hair obsessed:)
I absolutely love your hair. You look beautiful!! OK...I just turned 39, and I think it is time for a haircut for me too. My hair is way toooo long.
I meant to tell you at church on Sunday that I love it! I also had longer hair for a long time, but not only do I have thin, fine hair... I also have curly hair. Since I wear it straight, it just took too long to manage it. I finally gave up the long hair and chopped it off! I am so happy with it short. You will love it also!
-M
LOVE it.
Gasp!! I love it.
I've always thought you had great hair! But this hair-do looks fabulous on you! Yeah!
I just wanted to say hey I found your blog through another one I think your hair looks so cute!
It's way cute! I've realized recently that it's not always about the hair, but more about the product you use. My hair doesn't have as much volume as I'd like it to, so I've been trying different products to help with it and finally found one I love.
Looks good! I can't wait to see it in person! I like the cute swoopy bangs too! :)
SO cute!
Post a Comment