Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cheetah Diaper Clutch

I've seen similar on Etsy for $50. But they were all too "cutesy" for my girlfriend, Britlyn. She is was too stylish for some sort of flower/farm animal print. I shopped and shopped for the right fabric for her, and when I saw the suede cheetah, I just knew. And I was right. She loved opening it at her shower. It was the perfect personal special gift.
 
 
The clutch opens up to a pouch to store your wipes, diapers, butt-paste, zip-locs, etc.


 
The other side unfolds into a waterproof changing pad. It's the perfect size for on the go. You need this for creepy public bathroom fold down stations. Store it in your big bag or in your car. Say farwell to your diaper bag!

 
I really like how this project turned out. It was my first attempt, my own pattern, and it worked out great.
 
Next question, why don't I have one? Yeah, I'll put that on my list of things I need to do for myself.

1 comment:

Peanut said...

I love it! If you wouldn't mind sharing, I'd love the pattern or just basic instructions.
-Sonnet