Friday, April 20, 2012

More Sand

While the Minnesotans were in town, we went to the beach for an afternoon of fun and an evening bonfire.


It doesn't matter the age gap, cousins always seem to have fun.


The best way to stay warm is laying in the warm sand.


Always a ham for the camera. He can't help it.

We scored a prime pit. Great view of the water on both sides of the jetty. Mike was able to meet us after work. It was great.
What's for dinner Nate?!

Working on his roasting skills. He has now mastered hot dogs and perfectly toasted marshmallows.
Ann said Rachel looked forward to the beach more than Disneyland. A girl after my own heart.

And Miss Scarlett is certainly spoiled by her dad. Her first taste of S'mores at just 9 months. I guess that's the luxury of being the youngest and the only girl.

I just can't seem to get enough of days at the beach.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Hello Jessica! I love your blog, it's awesome! You have such an adorable family! I became a reader of yours.

I'm a 16-year-old mormon girl from Finland. I'd love you to check my blog and leave your comment because YOU're a good blogger! http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com