Here's Luke. (Let's do this!!) He's containing the excitement for the camera.
I caught this shot as he ran by. He was the youngest and first one out of the gate. Literally.
The ravine was covered in wild flowers. It was gorgeous.
Ann and Nathaniel. Look how tall the flowers are!
I think Nathaniel found the last egg.
Rachel was our token female on the hunt.
Next year Scarlett will join in on the fun!!
And what extra bonus did you find, Luke?
A momma lizard sporting her Easter-ish blue spots.
Luke is a skilled lizard catcher. It's amazing.
So happy with his loot.
Can't wait to eat the goods.
Sporting the Easter bling. And what would an Easter post be with out a blooper pic? Love this guy. He still makes me laugh.
I love Easter. Our hunt was perfect this year. Looking forward to may more ravine hunts.
1 comment:
You guys are so lucky to have the ravine!! This looks like so much fun. Can I be invited to the next ravine egg hunt? :)
Post a Comment