But I miss all my friends so much and looking at these cards still makes me happy. It's time, energy, and money to send out Christmas cards. Maybe that's why they mean so much to me. Mike and I have been married 13 years, we've lived in 4 states and moved many times. We've made and left friends too many times. It never gets easier. I've found it actually gets worse. So I always look forward to the Christmas cards we recieve.
Every year I find an empty wall and use them as my Christmas wall paper.
This year I've kept them up longer than ever. Good thing we're moving out of my parent's house, I'll have to take them down then and I'll be so busy moving in I won't want to hang them up again. I'll just wait until next Christmas for more.
1 comment:
I barely took mine down, too. I love to watch my friends' kids grow up over the years! And I know what you mean about moving all the time...it seems like we leave little pockets of friends wherever we go.
Post a Comment